Leadership & Management
- Date & Start time:TBC
- Speakers:Katie Johnston, L&D Manager and David Hurren, COO, Abbatt Property Recruitment
The course is suitable for anyone supporting head concierges and more experienced porters who are looking to update their leadership style
This is a full-day classroom-based training which introduces experienced concierges and porters to different models of leadership. The course provides practical tools to help shape your leadership style and to become a better manager.
The aim is to help you identify your preferred leadership style and consider what traits, tools and techniques can help you become the leader you want to be.
- Why is Leadership Important?
- Leaders vs Managers
- Traits & Behaviours of Leaders
- What kind of leader do you want to be?; major motivational theories
- Coaching techniques
- The role of giving (and receiving) feedback in managing performance
The course is suitable for anyone supporting head concierges and more experienced porters who are looking to update their leadership style. The course is aimed at newly appointed or aspiring managers seeking guidance around their new responsibilities. Equally, the course is suitable for experienced managers looking to refresh their knowledge and skills within leadership