IRPM Annual Seminar 2019
- Location:Queen Elizabeth II Centre Westminster, London
- Date & Start time:13th June 2019
- Speakers:Lord Richard Best, Andrew Bulmer, Gundrun Burnet, Roger Hardwick, Nigel Howell, Bukola Obadun-Craigs, Jonathan Gough, Jeff Platt, Mark Prisk.
Our sector is going through the biggest changes just when our nation is reinventing itself. New laws, new codes, new qualifications, new regulation, new best practice.
If ever there was a year to come to the biggest event* of its kind in the block and build-to-rent management sectors, it is this year! To tackle the BIG QUESTIONS, we have had to extend the programme:
- The Law Commission crystallises its thinking. Meanwhile…
- …Government moves on regulation, that code of practice and your qualifications
- “It’s the economy stupid!” Where now for UK plc?
- “What does all this mean for my agency and for me?”
- As always, those essential updates and “need-to-knows”
Over lunch and afternoon tea, meet leading industry experts and suppliers in our extended exhibition space and book your free advice session in one of our Consultation Bubbles – see our list of participating sponsors.
*In 2018, the IRPM Annual Seminar attracted more visitors than any other UK block/BTR conference
Book your ticket and/or consultation here.