How to be an Exceptional Concierge (training coming soon)
- Location:The Dorchester, Park Lane, London, W1K 1QA
- Date & Start time:TBC
- Speakers:Katie Johnston, L&D Manager, Abbatt Property Recruitment
This course is suitable for all on-site staff who regularly interact with residents
This is a full-day classroom-based training course that seeks to raise the level of service given by concierges, porters, and caretakers in a fun and interactive way using videos, role plays and group discussions. It also covers fire safety responsibilities faced by on-site staff. Delivered in partnership with ARMA (The Association Residential Managing Agents), this course is tailored to cover what is expected when working on-site in residential buildings.
The course will be available to book with ARMA in the autumn of 2018. Exact dates are TBC.
- The role of a Concierge and on-site staff
- Core values
- Residents’ expectations
- Image and grooming
- Exceptional customer service and the customer experience
- Key procedures
- Efficient problem-solving and complaints handling
- Concierge best practice
- Fire safety responsibilities
This course is suitable for all on-site staff who regularly interact with residents. Whether on-site staff are new to the role of a Concierge or experienced in Front-of-House, the course acts well as both an introduction and a refresher.